For more reasons than one, weddings are a joyous time. The obvious being the celebration of unity and love for the bride and groom. But it’s also about all of the people you bring together to help you celebrate your special day. When you ask a member of your family or a friend to be in the wedding, you’re asking for a great commitment. The wedding planning process is long and sometimes grueling process, so it is important that you take the time to thank them for all they have done. There are many ways to say, “thank you” so we’ve provided some of our favorites to help get your gears turning.
For The Entire Wedding Party:
- A great gift is one that can be used long after your day is over. Sunglasses are an item that is likely to be used by everyone in your wedding party. Gifting sunglasses can be made easy when ordered in bulk. Not only can the sunglasses be used at the reception, but they might make great accessories for the group pictures as well! Even after your day is over, your bridesmaids and groomsmen can look back fondly whenever they go to grab their sunglasses.
- Another gift that is a little out of the ordinary is to treat your wedding party with gift cards. Whether it’s at their favorite restaurant or a night out to the movies, treat your guest to a gift that they can use whenever they’d like! You eliminate the pressure of getting them something that they may never use again and treating them to an experience that they can enjoy with others.
For the Groomsmen
- It’s no secret that the focus of wedding fashion is typically on the bride and her girls. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t spice up your guys’ tuxes with custom cufflinks or tie bars. Similar to the theme of a gift that can be used again, practically customize the cufflinks or tie bar with your groomsmen’s initials. That way he has a gift that he can use at all of his special occasions moving forward.
- On the less practical side, consider giving your guys something more fun like a personalized cooler. Not only can it be a great gift to kick off the reception, but it is sure to be taken along on future trips with the guys. It’s never too
For the Bridesmaids
- Consider getting your girls a simple piece of jewelry to wear on the big day. Consider gifting a necklace, a pair of earrings or even a bracelet! This simple touch will go a long way when it comes to pulling the bridesmaids look together. Keeping it small and simple will allow your girls to wear their new bling on any occasion after your wedding.
- Who doesn’t love a cute tumbler? There’s nothing wrong with getting customized gifts for your girls. Treat your bridesmaids to a cup with their name on it. It’s a great thing to have when getting your hair and makeup done. We all know that can take a few hours! Not to mention, tumblers are convenient for everyday use. Your bridesmaids are sure to get a lot of compliments on them!
It’s always smart to start thinking of the gifts you’re going to get your guests. There are endless options when it comes to thanking someone for all they did to make your wedding a special day. No matter what you decide, as long as it’s genuine your friends and family won’t be disappointed!